Hello everyone!!!

lauraanne715
on 2/19/11 11:44 pm - Pottstown, PA
Hello to all my lovely OH friends!

Sorry I have been MIA on the board...It is almost impossible for me to post from work anymore as our server at work is horrible and keeps crashing the lab and all the in class computers...uggggg....but I do still lurk and try to stay caught up with everything...although I do miss posting everyday and really need to get back into it.

Life has been a bit hectic...as I said work is crazy and while I love teaching and I love my class...I am not happy with my school anymore in any area..it has been stressful.... then my FIL passed away so more stress with hubby and his girls and the funeral....

But the best news of all is that after many years of waiting, trying, finally getting RNY, losing all the weight and finding myself in the best place mentally, physically and spiritually that I have ever been in -in my life I am blessed beyond words because I AM HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted to be a mom for so long and now I am finally pregnant and enjoying every moment of it!!! Morning sickness and all!

I just wanted to share and let ya'll know that yes I am still around...and will try to be more active again. I hope all are well and you can always find me FB under Laura Covone Wright...

Have a fantastic Sunday !!!!!! Enjoy the sunshine!

Much luv,
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

bvohl
on 2/20/11 12:12 am
Laura,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I saw your post on FB. So exciting!!

Good luck to you and may you have a healthy, normal baby!!

((hugs))

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 2/20/11 12:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations!!!!

IdaMae

spirit56
on 2/20/11 1:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations Laura - I am so happy for you.  I can relate to your work distress.  This past week was horrendous with my students.  I tried very hard not to be a B**** and it took its toll physically.  I finally got to Zumba class on Friday night and that seemed to release some of my stress.  Trying very hard to do self care this weekend.  Take good care of yourself - sorry about the morning sickness.  I have no doubt that you will be a great mom.  Take care.

Donna
lynnc99
on 2/20/11 3:50 am

Wow! What fantastic news! Congrats...running over to FB right now to friend you so I can follow the baby journey!

Laureen S.
on 2/20/11 3:52 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Congrats on your pregnancy! 

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Sara E.
on 2/20/11 6:51 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Whoo hoo!
Congratulations Laura!

Sara

Lisa H.
on 2/20/11 7:41 am - Whitehall, PA
 WOW Laura!!! That's a hell of a way to come out of lurkdom...lol

Congrats!!!

My tracker

hers 

rock
on 2/20/11 10:02 am
 BEST NEWS    EVER!!!!!!!!   Congrats and lots of Love and HUGS to you!!!!!
Patricia R.
on 2/20/11 5:26 pm - Perry, MI
Congratulations!!!!  That is awesome news.  I am going to try to find you on Facebook.

Please accept my condolences on the passing of your father-in-law.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views